Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol Liquid Vitamins Supplement has vitamins A, C and D. Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol is recommended for breastfed and partially breastfed infants needing a multivitamin. Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol is part of the Enfamil Family of Pediatric Vitamins. Enfamil is the #1 selling brand of infant vitamins. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Vitamins A, C and D are important for supporting growth and immune system development*, and for breastfed infants, these nutrients are often dependent on prenatal nutrition or Mom’s diet
- Meets the American Academy of Pediatrics recommendation of 400 IU of supplemental vitamin D per day in one mL for all breastfed and partially breastfed infants who do not receive at least 1 L of infant formula per day
- Enfamil is the #1 vitamins drops brand recommended by pediatricians
- Complements breast milk to help provide optimal nutrition for your baby
- Product may be given by dispensing directly into the mouth or mixed with breast milk, formula, fruit juice, cereal or other foods to increase acceptance.