Eniva Minerals for Life Magnesium Liquid Concentrate is a dietary supplement of the Cell-Ready mineral MAGNESIUM in a proprietary nutrient delivery system. Magnesium (symbol “Mg”) is the seventh most abundant mineral in the earth’s crust and may be one of the most important nutrients for humans. This liquid magnesium supplement is an essential nutrient that is required for many biologic functions, including over 300 enzymatic reactions. One of magnesium’s most important functions is in maintaining the function of the nervous system and neuromuscular transmission.* In addition, 50-60% of the magnesium in the body resides in bone. Magnesium works closely with calcium to help promote healthy bones.*Magnesium plays a key role in the production of cellular energy and is involved in almost every biologic process. Magnesium and calcium work together in the body for the formulation of adenosine triphosphate, the key form of biologic energy.* This liquid magnesium is potent and easy to take!Ingredients: Purified water, magnesium (from magnesium citrate, magnesium malate, magnesium chloride), natural flavors, citric acid, malic acid, inulin (from chickory root), trehalose, stevia leaf extract, sorbic and/or benzoic acid(s) [protects freshness].
- YOUR BODY NEEDS A MAGNESIUM supplement to support soft tissue health, promote a comfortable menstrual cycle, provide antioxidant benefits and create ATP, a key form of biologic energy.
- Magnesium helps you maintain a HEALTHY WEIGHT, experience energy and help you sustain a POSITIVE MOODS. It also supports joint movement, cardiovascular function, sugar balance, healthy bones and MENTAL CLARITY.
- Add Eniva Magnesium liquid to your juice for a GREAT PICK-ME-UP that helps complement and balance the positive effects of calcium, resulting in the CORRECT RATIO OF THESE TWO MINERALS FOR OPTIMUM HEALTH.
- MAGNESIUM IS ONE OF THE KEYS in nearly all biological processes yet MOST OF US DONT GET ENOUGH IN OUR DIETS. This liquid magnesium supplement is the perfect solution!
- Eniva Magnesium Supplement Helps You with Bones, Stress, Mood, Sleep and Premenstrual Comfort You need magnesium to properly utilize calcium. To get the best antioxidant power from these two minerals, a ratio of two parts magnesium to one part calcium is needed. The problem is, most of us take in far more calcium in our diets and not enough magnesium to balance it out. The typical American diet contains very little magnesium, which is why its important to add this key supplement to your diet. An